PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thank YOU!


I'd like to thank the following websites for featuring my Valentine projects this month.  
I worked really hard on all of the diys and it means a lot that they'd take the time to link.


And, now for the winner of the recycled silver 'LOVE' tag and a box of Maize goodness is:

#44  WONDER WOMAN!
I'll be emailin' ya for your info!

I've been workin' hard painting rooms my new digs.  
I'll be back on Friday with some new stuff to share!
Maize

4 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to the winner!

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Aww, you're sweet. :)

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Congrats on the features! You deserve it! (And I'm so happy that I found your blog through the oh dee dah feature!)

Sara said...

Aww... Thanks Mazie! Just saw you little crochet kites. Looking forward to seeing the pattern tomorrow. What a fun project for spring. :)