PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

New Stuff!

I've been thinking about making these for quite some time and finally got around to it. They're my new Wish Tags. I'll be putting them up on the site by the end of the week. I'm going to offer just the tags themselves and you can add a necklace chain or bracelet if you wish. There are more wish tag words coming!

I suppose everyone is wondering who won yesterday's giveaway. I had a drawing of the first 10 to email me and .........!!!!!!(that's my drum roll).....Mandy from the United Kingdom is the winner! Congratulations! Be sure to tune in next Tuesday for another trunk giveaway.

As many of you know, I love yoga and practice as much as possible. If you want to get started, here's a great site with yoga postures you can print off and start trying at home. Yoga is a great way to relax when things get to be stressful or overwhelming. It really was instrumental in helping me recover from Bell's Palsy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe I thought today was Tuesday? I figured it was too late for the Giveaway, but I was so excited to check out your wish tags- tomorrow. What an idiot I am!

Anyway, LOVE the wish tags! You know I have to have one so I'll be checking back at the end of this week...