PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm a Knit Wit!


Look what I found at my local thrift shop yesterday! It's a Knit Wit from 1965 in perfect unused condition. It makes little flowers and pom pons. I don't know if I will use it all the time but I had to have it! I'll give it a try with some chunky wool yarn and see what happens. If my experiment turns out good, I'll post a picture.

Here's ACT III continued from yesterday....

ACT III

FEAR
(also known as: Uh-oh.)

This is where the doubt begins, where the mind comes back from shopping, yells at the heart, binds and gags it to a nice lounge chair and allows guilt, failure, and remembrances of things past to sit in for a nice game of bridge. This is where you fear what you need most. If it's a person you love, you fear appearing foolish in front of them. If it's a sport, you fear being foolish in front of many, many people at the same time. And you begin to think:

oh no. What if I'm wrong? What if this stinks? What if my heart has blinders on, it's had blinders on before, in fact it had dark heavy patches taped all over it. How can anyone love me if I don't love myself? I mean, I love myself, there are just parts between the top of my head and the bottom of my feet that could use some improvement.
I'm not demeaning myself, I have relatives who do that.

Continued tomorrow....


No comments: