PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Cute Knitted Toys!

I just received the Jess Hutchison booklet I ordered. Aren't these the cutest toys? I wish I would have known about it sooner so I could have made some of these for Christmas. I can't wait to make one. You can use scraps of yarn and some work up in one night. The booklets are $8 each and you can order one here.

Today I'm participating in my brother's promotion before he leaves to the Pentagon. We "slap" his new stripes on his arm at the ceremony. I've never been to one of these promotions, so this will be a new thing for me. I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got this too. I finished up using all my Brown Sheep, now I had to turn around and order a bunch more.....I just love all the wonderful things people come up with!