PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Christmas Camera DIY

A few years ago, I took on the challenge of designing something from packaging. I've been contemplating a DIY from the Dollar Tree store and this is what I came up with. This is for ages 3+--EASY CHEESY BABY! And guess what?! IT COSTS LESS THAN $5 BUCKS!

Did you know they sell 35 mm cameras at the Dollar Tree store? No film though. I'm sure they will soon. These don't have a flash, so you won't need a battery.

It probably takes decent pictures and I thought it'd be a great gift to encourage a shutterbug. They're cheaper than disposables!

I used alphabet stickers, stick on gems and holographic flower stickers. Of course, you can decorate one with other things such as glitter, plastic paint, etc. My challenge was to purchase everything for this DIY from the Dollar Tree so that's what I used.

Include a roll of film and you've got a great stocking stuffer or a Secret Santa gift. I think it's going to be fun to see how well these take pictures and I'm thinking black and white film would be awesome to use!

HAVE FUN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just gave me some Christmas love... people I know are going to flip over this (especially my littleone who adores cameras!)! Thanks so much for sharing the terrific idea/project!

PS- LOVE the sparkle tags and theme! How wonderful is that?!