PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Fun Stuff!

I'd like to introduce you to Carla Sonheim. You can send an email to her at carla@carlasonheim.com requesting these Grade School Valentines and she'll send you the free pdf that you can print off. She's got a great Etsy shop where I purchased some prints and transfers last year. I stitched the transfers onto canvas bags for Christmas and they were a big hit.

Betz White also makes some really cool pincushions and creations out of recycled wool sweaters. She's got a great tutorial on how to make an easy felted flower brooch. Very cute!

If you crochet (I did years ago but need a refresher course), you can find an adorable Amigurumi doll pattern here.

And Garn Studio has tons of wonderful free knitting and crochet patterns here.

Well, that should give you something to do for the next few days while I'm away. I'm flying to Sandpoint Idaho tomorrow to visit the cuz in-law. She's having a girl's weekend and I'm teaching them my silver techniques. It'll be fun to see what they come up with.

Cheers!

2 comments:

LLA said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip - and thank you for all the fun links!!!

bazeblog said...

love these! thanks again for sharing your finds!