PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Peep!

This is a new little drawstring bag that I'm working on. I bought this great green linen and wanted to make something for my Easter peeps.

I've been playing around with the blog again. I'm obviously tech challenged which is really frustrating when you want something to look a particular way and you don't know how to do it. But, I'm determined and will teach myself like I always do. Maybe by the time I'm 80 I'll figure it out.

Oh, and for those of you who were looking for a tutorial on the bob wrist pincushions, I forgot that I wrote it a couple of years ago. Silly me. You can find it here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOOOOOOOO Cute!!!!! Show us the whole thing though, not just a close up. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh I am liking it!

Diane said...

I like your new banner. Nice!