PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Remembering...


It's finally here! I've been asked to create a tag to commemorate loved ones who've passed on and I'm happy to say that the Remembrance Tag is now up on the Mommy Tags site. We've also included a free pdf download of the poem "The Loan" which is one of my favorites. So go over there and check it out.

Well...it just so happens that my birthday is coming up so I'll be giving away something I've created. I suppose jumping into the next age bracket is something to be celebrated. If you consider getting gray hair, growing a beard, failing memory and eyesight a party, then join me next Tuesday for the hoopla.

1 comment:

Strikkelise said...

The tag is beautiful. What a lovely thing to have a silver tag in the memory of a loved one.