PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm Crow Shayin...

Yup. Yup. Word to yer mutha! Check it out! This pic is right outta the camera peeples! Sunny day y'all! Looks like I'm gettin this crow shayin thang figured out.

Seems Washington is considerin' outlawing plastic bags now, so I've been busy makin' some. I made one from hemp and the other three from cotton yarn. The flower is made from embroidery thread.

And, naw. I didn't make the granny square blanket. Got it from Buck's Granny.

Yo! Update on Tracyton Boulevard!

4 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am so impressed cause that is something that I can certainly NOT do!

So cute and functional!

Junie Moon said...

I don't know how to crochet but I do love the look of this technique. Your bags are great; I may have to learn to crochet just so I can have one of these cute bags.

Esther Sunday said...

LOVE 'em Maize!!! Way to go. You are doing great! Love, Esther

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic!!! I can picture carrying one on some Caribbean island... cute and stylish. Ah, now I wish I was at the beach!