Splash the Dress Photos!

I had the opportunity to jump at a fundraiser called "Splash the Dress" two weekends ago. I found two dresses at the local thrift store and jumped! Here's the result! I'm thinkin' they're pretty cool. Lisa Wareham does such an awesome job!


Amy said...

Neat pics! Love the "5 FT" one.

I linked to your painted Starbucks bottle project today in a blog post. Hope that's ok! Here's the link:

Esther Sunday said...

Super cute pics! You look stunning!!!!!

chidori said...

Sounds like such a fun, unique event. Your pictures were lovely too! I wish I could have seen the before pictures of the dresses though.

ellice_inspired said...

fun fun pictures!!!

love your organization ideas!!!!
especially the cute cubbies!

im hosting a free giveaway of one of my fabric flower necklaces!! please check it out and enter to win!