PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Let's Go to Pony!

After seeing several advertisements about a flea market at the antique store in Pony, which is held on the last Sunday of every month in the summer, I decided to go check it out.

Unfortunately, I discovered the flea market had been canceled, but the antique store was open. I ended up purchasing a jar full of vintage buttons and earrings. Since I drove all that way, a walk down the main street was in order.

I love old ghost signs on buildings. There's a ton of them here in Butte and I do plan on taking pictures of as many as I can.

I have no idea what this is, but the sign was killin' me!

Check out www.ponymontana.com

An old hitchin' post.

I love old run down houses like this.

Pony really is a one horse town.
Thanks for comin' along pardners!
Maize

No comments: