PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Recycled Catalog Pages

I've made these before, but last night I decided I wanted to fill a thrifted vintage recipe box full of catalog envelopes.


I save my Anthropologie, Free People and various other catalogs because I find the photos beautiful and inspiring.  Instead of having ripped pages filling binders, I get the same effect from cutting and folding them into envelopes.  I use a plastic envelope template I purchased at Michael's years ago, but you can use any envelope you have around.  Just trace, cut, fold and glue up the sides.


I use masking tape as a label to write the recipient's address on.   I also tape the flap shut with masking tape and write on my return address.  
Everyone loves receiving a little piece of artwork in the mail!
Maize

5 comments:

Esther Sunday said...

You are too fun, Maize. I love see these cute ideas!

Tassie said...

This is a wonderful idea. I can't wait to try it. Now, I just need to find a good catalog with GREAT pics.

Emerald Hills said...

Thats a good idea. I will have to use this idea.

Sandy said...

What a cute idea, I love it. Will have to make some of these soon.

Marie said...

Great idea for recycling all those catalogs!

Marie
bonkersinbarnhart.com