PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Some Crafty Web Faves


Weave a Hula Hoop rug from t-shirts?  This looks interesting and fun.  Not to mention, using up old t-shirts is a great recycling effort.  You can also find Hula Hoops at the Dollar store. 


If you're still wanting to use up some old t-shirts, how about making some totes from them.  Easy Peasy.



I'd also like to try crocheting with raffia.  After watching the Coco Chanel movie (she got her start in making hats), I really want to try making things from straw.  Weird.  I know.  Find the pattern here.


Even though Valentine's Day has passed, this is a great little craft.  I mean, who wouldn't want to receive a little hand stitched letter in the mail?  Pick me!


And, I've got these sequin ball rings on my brain.  I have so many boxes yet to unpack, I have no idea where my sequins are but as soon as I find them, I'm making some of these finger blings!


Maize

1 comment:

Tien said...

Oh, my goodness! What a bunch of great ideas for the middle of the week (and on such a rainy day today)! I can't wait to try them, so thanks so much for putting up some fun crafts.

I've been gone for a while, so I've missed a lot since it sounds like you've moved. Can't wait to catch up on your blog ... take care!