I went to a church garage sale on Friday and found a great table and chair set for $30. The chairs needed recovering, and I thought some of my vintage pillowcases would be perfect for the job.
This project was more work than I had planned! Because the chairs had absolutely no cushion whatsoever, I had to purchase some two inch padding from Joanns which was another $27 with my 40% off coupon. Then, the staples for my staple gun were too long and I ended up pulling out every little tack and having to reuse them.
I also painted the top of the table a vintage slate blue color. I'll show a picture of that later when the lighting is better. Overall, I'm pretty happy with how everything turned out. I could use some more experience reupholstering.
So, I'm going to tackle these lovely ladies next. Wish me well!