PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pretty Little Maidens...All In A Row....

 
I went to a church garage sale on Friday and found a great table and chair set for $30.  The chairs needed recovering, and I thought some of my vintage pillowcases would be perfect for the job.

This project was more work than I had planned!  Because the chairs had absolutely no cushion whatsoever, I had to purchase some two inch padding from Joanns which was another $27 with my 40% off coupon.  Then, the staples for my staple gun were too long and I ended up pulling out every little tack and having to reuse them. 

I also painted the top of the table a vintage slate blue color.  I'll show a picture of that later when the lighting is better.  Overall, I'm pretty happy with how everything turned out.  I could use some more experience reupholstering. 
So, I'm going to tackle these lovely ladies next.  Wish me well! 

2 comments:

Tola said...

i think theyre beautiful and you did a fine job.

Denise said...

wow, love them!