PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pump UP Your Peds with Poms!

This gurl purchased a new pair of neon pink running shoes and found some Peds at Target for $1.50 each.  Because neon is back in, adding hot pink poms to my Peds seemed the natural thing to do.  

Besides, I want to believe they make me run faster and I need all the help I can get.  

 I saw a tutorial on Pinterest for making small poms with a fork.  
How fun is that?

 I changed the directions a bit as I found threading the yarn to tie the pom was easier to place on the fork first instead of last.  So, find a fork, clip a bit of yarn and thread it through the middle prong.

 Wrap the yarn around the fork, then pull up the yarn to tie it.

 Tie it with a secure knot.

 Slip it off the fork.

 Clip the sides of the pom.

 Shape it by trimming.

 Attach the pom to the back of the Ped by hand sewing it in place.

Admire your Pumped up Peds and go running!