PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sew In Love Valentine Notion Box DIY

 This gurl is super excited to show you her SEW IN LOVE Valentine Notion box.

I gathered and collected a bunch of notions, trims and little bits and bobs from my stash and made notion boxes for my best crafty buddies this year.

I used darling floral cupcake liners to hold each bit of cuteness.


It's filled with yarn, poms, velvet rick rack, lace, buttons, a wooden spool with croshay thread, a blank little stuffed dolly, a little wire hanger, ribbon flowers, tape measure, little pins, oh the list goes on and on.



I painted the top of the box with chalkboard paint but you could decorate it however you wish.  

I purchased the paper mache' boxes here (they're about 12 inches wide) and will tie them off with some sweet lacey ribbon.


Each box has a paper doily heart on top when you open it and everything in the box can be used for a crafty project, including the doily.

I will be listing a few extras in my Etsy shop in case you don't have time to put one together for your Valentine.