PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The Maize Likey List


Oh my!  Oh my!
Too bad Christmas is over. 
These would be at the top of my list!


Wouldn't it be nice to sit and rock and have a hat knitted for you?


I love and adore these patterns.
Gonna stitch me up a few for the walls in the cottage.


 I'm gonna be burnin' some of this incense and embrace the chilly winter days and nights.
They're made from real trees.  Love the packaging too.  So retro.


Aren't these little printable hearts cute?
Anything with a rose these days makes me swoon.  
The grey dot one is my fave.

I'm sure you'll be able to think of a crafty project to use them in.


And I think I better get on this little croshay sheep project.  

Heh heh.

You can find tons of links to free patterns on my pin board.