1. Go to $Tree and purchase large plastic egg, seeds, gloves, candy (I bought pastel Jr. Mints and Sixlets), carrot container & spring magnets.
2. Fill large plastic egg with paper grass and items purchased.
3. Use clear packing tape to secure plastic egg and contents.
4. Attach colorful stamp stickers and Fragile label (free printable I made here) to decorate egg.
5. Address and attach postage to egg and give to your mail person to ship in time for Easter.
I can't wait to hear whether my post office test works.