PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday Love Note

Every Sunday this gurl writes a love note.

Dear Yarn,

Oh, how I love thee, let me count the ways.  

I love your colors.  

When I touch your soft fiber, I swoon and imagine what I can make with you.

I'm always trying to convince myself that if I bring more of you home to live with me, you'll be made into something beautiful.

Alas, I must confess, even though my intentions are good ... I've neglected you.  But, you sit ever so patiently all wound and tidy amongst the piles in the stash awaiting my fingers to pick you up and croshay you into something worthy.   

And, the stash!  Oh, what a wonderful world it has become, so diverse with color and weight.  Chunky skeins, skinny skeins and skeins just the perfect size.   Not one of you is ugly to me.  

I love you just the way you are.  Forever.

Fondly,

Maize