PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday Love Note....Dear Mom...

{Every Sunday, this gurl writes a love note}



Dear Mom,

Well, it's Mother's Day 2013 and what special thing do you get to celebrate this year?  The birth of your first great grandchild --that's what-- and born on your birthday to boot!  What a wonderful birthday present that must have been.  Your first grandchild--dearest granddaughter has a baby.  It's blowin' my mind to be called 'Grammy' so I can't imagine what it must feel like to have 'Great' added to to it.  Wow.  GG.

I wanted to post this picture of us because it's one of my faves of all time.  Both of us smilin' and my blond spiral curly locks in the typical rats nest it always IS.   I hope Landon gets our dimples.   Maybe he'll even inherit my curly hair.  Maybe I shouldn't wish that on him.



I love this photo of your high school graduation picture.  The hairdo is a bit suspect (what's hidin' under there?), but I just think you're beautiful.  Beautiful.  


I wanted to wish you a  'Happy Mother's Day' and let you know how much I appreciate and love you.   

And, congratulations on becoming GG!

Love always,

Sis
******
ps.  "No one loves you like your Mother."