PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The Monday Maize Likey List: DIYs I want to try


Oye!  Isn't this lovely?  This gurl is on the downhill slide for the wedding (less than 2 weeks!), and yet I'm still findin' stuff I want to make for it.  Maybe it's the "M"but as soon as I get a free moment, this is on my 'to do' list.


Yowza!  I love me some wire baskets!  Never thought to make my own, but these look pretty easy.  Maybe I'll have enough time to whip up a few to hold utensils for the big day.


Because of this, it will be a while before I crochet flowers again but I can see a bouquet of these!  
Well, maybe I'll just make a few, not an entire bouquet.


I want to cover the risers in the cottage like this.  
Just wish my collection of vintage wallpaper included step three. 


I am on the look out for cute manly socks to make baby leg warmers for Landon.  
I'm sure he'll be crawlin' before I know it!


Oh, the days of making a mixtape with a cassette are long gone, but this is genius!



I couldn't pass up addin' in a crochet project.  
Isn't this yoke top beautiful?  
Just crochet this part and sew it to a tube of fabric to create a cute empire waist top.
I'm in!
Find the pattern here.

Oh, and thanks to Disney for featuring my Lil' Prince crown crochet pattern!

Have a magnificent Monday!