PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The Monday Maize Likey List: Recent Popped Tags and DIYd


This gurl has a thing for birdcages, especially peachy pink ones!


I adore the little heart detail on the front door.

And, look at this cute lil' wooden candle holder.  Me thinks she needs a wee floral crown.


I thrifted a brand new pair of blue Hanna Anderson clogs.  
I've always wanted a floral pair but alas, they did not fit into my budget.

I discovered Martha Stewart's new oilcloth decoupage.  
You can use it to create oilcloth out of any fabric.  
I cut out a piece of floral fabric (also thrifted) and attached it to my clogs.

BOOM!


Have you started on your homemade Christmas gifts yet?  
I'm croshayin' a rose square blanky for my niece this year.


Oh, and the $tree now has washi tape.  
I couldn't resist.