PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thank You & Goodnight...


The time has come for this gurl to retire her lil' blog.


I've been blogging since 2004 and 11 years is enough.

I'm too busy doing other things.











I've been sewing Dottie Angel frocks for myself.


Even made a few hats.
















I've been painting canvases.
Bubby even joined in.









1966





I have a new grandson 'Lucky Boo.'


Bubby is extremely proud of his lil' brother.


So I'm wrapping this up in a cute lil' package with a bow on top.

Thanks for stopping by over the years.  
Everything will stay up for you to refer to for DIYs, patterns and such.

(Maize.  She's out standing in her field.)

If you want to find me, I'll be over here havin' a ton o' fun!
Sending you blessings, hugs and love.

MWAH!

No comments: