PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Chubbies!

I've been playing around with wool roving making felt beads and this is what I came up with. I'm calling them Chubbies! Aren't they cute? Felting is really fun and inexpensive. I ordered a couple of books from Amazon and if you do a Google search for wool roving you can find all sorts of places that sell it. I ordered some more roving in brown, light blue and pink for fall. I'm going to incorporate it in with my silver. Should be interesting and different.

As I was stumbling around the web the other day I found this. What a bummer! All that beer gone to waste. I'd hate to be the person who had to clean it up!

Tonight, my husband and I will ride the ferry over to Seattle to see Celtic Woman in concert at the Benaroya Hall. I'm really excited. I purchased a new dress from Anthropologie, new shoes and a new handbag. I planned this date a while ago while my husband was up at climbing camp and I was bored watching t.v. Since I had the power (t.v. remote) that evening, I was flipping around and saw these beautiful women singing on PBS. It was the Celtic Woman concert. If you've ever listened to Enya then you get the idea. Of course, in order to get the tickets you had to become a member of PBS! I ran and got my credit card and the phone. It's probably a good thing that I don't get the power very often! Anyway, I know it's going to be great. I'll report tomorrow. Right now I have to go and get a mani/pedi!

No comments: