PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Easy to Knit Wristlets!


I discovered a free easy pattern by Lion Brand yarns for some wristlets. They're all the rage this Christmas season and you can whip up a pair in an evening. The pink pair was made with some wool yarn from Nepal. The green pair was made with Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk and they are oh so soft! I then used the same pink to embellish the edges. I'm thinking I may even put a pink yarn flower on the top of each one.

The pink pair is embellished with my hand felted flower and ball. Then I stitched in green yarn through the top to give it a bit more color. They're super bulky and warm.

If you haven't tried on a pair of these or made yourself a pair--do it! They're great and another wonderful gift to give someone on your list.

Here's the pattern: Cast on 30. Knit garter ridges until the piece measures 8 inches. Fold over and sew the seam from the top approx. 1 1/2 inch. Leave a hole for your thumb. Then sew the remaining seam down to the bottom. Make two.

No comments: