PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Crafty Karma Tuesday!

Looky what I found in my stash! Another wool felted bag from last year's collection. I apologize for the photo as we're experiencing dark, rainy weather here in the Northwest.

It measures 10x14 inches. If you'd like it, just email me at maize@maizehutton.com with your shipping information. I'll have a drawing tomorrow morning and will announce the winner in the blog. I also ship anywhere for free!

Thank you for your kind comments on yesterday's post. I haven't shared a lot about my life because I find it very dramatic and unbelievable. When I tell people the terrible events that our family and I suffered, I usually get a blank look....as if I'm making it up or embellishing in some way. Because we've made it through the hellfire, and because I had a near death experience, I believe only good things will come our way from now on. They have--in bucketloads.

I'm blessed to have the family and friends I do and to finally be able to live the life I've always dreamed of.

That's why I give.



3 comments:

Irene said...

I get the same reaction from people when I tell somethings that had happen in my live. I don't like to share that because of it.

bazeblog said...

i agree... it's hard to know what say sometimes - i'm often afraid of saying something dumb or insensitive, so i don't take the risk of saying anything... i wish i had the courage to try more. i am sure more people's hearts go out to you & appreciate you more than are able to express it! thankful for you... and this is my favorite bag yet -- love the style!

Anonymous said...

OH let me win...let me win...I love all the creative fun things you do!