PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Hey mom! Bring that mouse back here!!!

hey hold on a minute! where you goin with that mouse mom? i thought it was mine? i waaaaaaant it. c'mon, this ain't fair. can i have it pleeeezzzzeee?

No Max. You have lots of toys. Besides you always tear up dollies and get their stuffing everywhere. You know you can't be trusted with this sweet soft little mouse. You've been a bad dog lately. You ran away yesterday and I had drive the scooter all over creation until I found you sitting on someone's porch. You're spoiled rotten and you repay me by forcing me to go out into the downpour looking for you. You're grounded for the rest of your life.

Besides, I made it to giveaway to friends who visit my blog and it's going to......

Mindy in Texas!

oh, okay mom. mindy...gets it.....humph....hey, what's that? a pillow! yeah, i'm gonna dig my claws into that bad boy and fluff it up a bit, make it smell like me, it's so nice and soft--just perfect to curl up on and take a nap...humph....mindy gets the mouse....humph.....snore...snore....


4 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

And Mindy is so happy to be getting that mouse!! ~does the Texas dance of joy and tosses some confetti around~


so sorry sweet pup!

LLA said...

oh! When I was growing up, we had a Westie named Max... this picture (and post) brings up alot of memories - our Max had that kind of spunk, too....

Leslie said...

Your Westie Max and my Westie Max should meet! Mine would be envious of the special little stairs that let your doggie see out the window!

Irene said...

Your dog is soooo cute. Make him a new mouse pleaseeeeeee.

Kisses

Me and Mr. Halloweeny and getting along very well.
But sometimes during the night he tries to scare me, pretending he is a real gohsth.
Just kidding, but I really love him.