PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Cabbage Roses

Since I had some leftover pink yarn from D's womb, I decided to knit up some Cabbage Roses. They'll be turned into pins. I kept experimenting with the leaf pattern and I think I finally figured out a shape I like. These are simple and quick to knit up. I'm gonna have to hop on the crochet bandwagon pretty quick 'cause I'd like to make a granny square afghan embellished with cabbage roses.

And.....I just couldn't help myself. I've started yet ANOTHER blog. Yikes! It's called Tracyton Boulevard and it will chronicle the remodel of our 1940's house--which is supposed to start sometime this summer (june/july?--fingers crossed). You'll be able to follow the destruction and construction of this major undertaking. Hopefully, there'll be more humor than tears and cussing. It'll certainly be a challenge to keep up with both blogs, but I figured the remodel needed one of its own. I don't want all the crafty people who show up here getting bored with construction stories. As soon as I'm done setting it up, I'll give you the link.

I'm sure we'll learn a lot and will use the knowledge gained for another project which is scheduled after the house is completed....a new office building for Buck's business. We're crazy. I know. Pray that our marriage survives! ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those cabbage roses are just darling!

LLA said...

Those are truly wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I can't wait for the new blog. We live in a 250 year old house and have slowly been renovating over the last 2.5 years. I love to see remodeling done on old houses! I now wish I thought to do a blog on our house. I do have tons of photos, though.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a pattern for the roses? They are great!