I spotted some of these on Tree Fall Design's Flickr and somewhere else-- I can't remember where, but they made me smile so I had to make some up for my niece.
I've been blogging since 2004 (my archives don't show it for some reason) and I've never been tagged until Est did so the other day wanting to know 5 weird things about me. Okay, so wait....ONLY 5?!
My family refused to help me out here 'cause I'm sure they were afraid they'd get in trouble with the long list they'd compile...so, I came up with some of my own.
1. When I make something crafty I can't just make one. I have to make a bunch, several, hundreds, even if I'm not giving them to anyone. Just take a look at the above photo. I have a closet underneath my staircase filled with crafts I've made and it looks like a small store.
2. When I was a freshman in high school, my girlfriends and I were really into CB radios. My handle was Hotsy Totsy. 10/4 Good Buddy!
3. I like my socks folded in on one end, not rolled up into a ball.
4. It bugs me to see grown women wearing oversized Winnie the Pooh or Eyore t-shirts. I get downright vile.
5. I'll make a cake just so I can lick the batter, but I won't eat the cake.
Is that enough?!