PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Little Star

Can you tell I've moved into Christmas mode?


I was itchin' to start beading again.

I thought the silver lined beads and the teeny tiny red beads looked really cute with one of my recycled silver stars.

I also decided to make a little jewelry pouch in the Zakka style out of linen and hand embroidered little star on it in red. There's also two tiny silver bells on the end of each drawstring. I think these will make cute gifts.

11 comments:

Stacy said...

..those are just perfect!! So simple yet...so sophisticated.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh Maize, those are adorable! I totally agree with Stacy! I would just like to sit and watch you create someday.

Anonymous said...

The stars and the little Zakka pouch are adorable and do indeed make cute gifts!

Leslie said...

Awesome! I love the silver with red beads, and the pouch is precious. An amazing gift.

Martha said...

totally cute.

Anonymous said...

Love it!

est said...

beautiful!!

Lucykate Crafts... said...

that is so sweet, so simple yet really effective!

Anonymous said...

Oh my those are SO super sweet! I love the style of your star and all the sparkle... and those bags are the cutest! What great gifts, as usual!

LLA said...

These made me catch my breath a little when I saw them pop in my Bloglines...

They are simply charming...

LLA said...

oooops...

I swear I didn't mean to make a bad pun... I genuinely meant "charming" in the most delightful sense of the word!