PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

When I go to Greece...

I have been patient. I have been patient. I have been patient. And, my patience paid off yesterday when I found this little jewel. I could have bought one on Ebay, or paid a ton for one in an antique store. But, nosirree. I found this thrifting for a $1.49. YUP.

When I was little, my mom would take me and my brothers to Billings on the train. I remember all the pretty women would carry one of these train cases. Now I have mine and it's in mint condition. Not a stain, rip or tear. Oh, how lucky am I?!

And, when I go to Greece, I'm takin' this with me. Carryin' it on the plane. Just this train case and my handbag. I'll pack a pair of flip flops, a change of clothing, some makeup and an embroidery project. Whatever can't fit in this case, I'll buy in Greece. Yeah, that's the plan. It's goin' to Greece with me.

3 comments:

Esther Sunday said...

What a steal!!! I love it!

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

My mom used to have those when I was a kid. So cool, and what a great price!

Anonymous said...

My mom used to carry one of those on trips too. I have been wanting one for awhile but always forget to look for one in thrift stores! Great find!