PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Letterpress Tray Jewelry Organizer

 I had a predicament.  Lots of jewelry that needed to be organized.
I saw this on Pinterest and remembered that I had a letterpress tray.  
I decided I needed to do the same!

 
Here's my version.  I took this picture with my new Iphone.  I've been playing around with various camera apps I installed also.  I'm lovin' my new organizer and am having fun with my new phone.


 Here's another shot.
:)
The hardest part about this project is installing the little hooks.  I finally just drilled holes where I wanted them to be, cut the thread part off the hook and krazy glued them in.  
Otherwise, the thread part of the hook would show through the wood.


Maize

2 comments:

Esther Sunday said...

Super cute, Maizey! XX

Anonymous said...

This is a super cool use of a letterpress tray and I am featuring it on my blog: zoundsdesign.wordpress.com. Thanks for the inspiration!