PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Girl's Granny Apron

My daughter saw the pile of granny squares I was making and said she wanted a skirt.  I thought a skirt would be a bit much, so I made her an apron instead.  Tangled Happy has a tutorial for a Granny Apron if you're inclined to make one. 

My square pattern isn't the same as the one she has on the tutorial and I added the crocheted ruffle to the bottom by chaining three then single crocheting twice in each stitch.  I think I'm going to add a doily pocket. 

I'm also making a giant granny square as a blanket.  Should have it finished by the end of the week.  :)

7 comments:

Just in Case.. said...

Sooooooo cute! :)

lamina@do a bit said...

Love it... it's so cute!!

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

So adorable! I must learn to crochet. :)

Casey said...

super cute!!

LionessLady said...

Fantastic. I saw Tangled Happy's apron and have been desperate to make one.

Fruitful Fusion said...

It's lovely! I've been wanting to make one for a while but have to work through a load of other wips first!

Susana said...

Precioso, me gusta mucho.