PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My strange addiction

 Maybe because it's nostalgic. 
(This one is my fave)
 Maybe because it's the thrill of finding them in a thrift store.
Or, maybe it's the font used on the cover.
Whatever the attraction is, I've got it.  
I've been collecting vintage photograph albums for a while now.  
I think they're really cute with old family photos.  
I love the black paper pages and write little titles with a white pen.  
I also use the photo corners for an extra vintage look.  
Do any of you collect these or is it just me?  :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I collect vintage wedding pictures and vintage children pictures. I have them all hanging in one place and LOVE seeing them all the time and wondering about the people in the photos lives.