PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My New Banner

My new banner (up there) was made from a thrifted leather jacket and wood letters and stars from JoAnns that I painted and glittered.  I wore a thrifted dress (found on the costume rack) and my Dingo boots!  When you're thrifting this time of year, make sure to check the costume rack!  There's a lot of vintage dresses that are sold as costumes.  I even found a great vintage hat!

For the banner, I simply cut two pieces of leather from the back of a jacket, sewed them together and cut the fringe.  The letters were then glued on. 

I'm still not sick of banners or buntings.....yet!  :)  Are you?

10 comments:

emilylovesbagpuss said...

Ohhhh I LOVE IT!!!!

City Life to Ranching Wife said...

adorbs!

Maize Hutton said...

Thank ya! :P

Tola said...

even better cuz you made it!

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

That's so cute!

Erica! said...

genius! and gorgeous picture!! ♥erica

simona said...

lovely banner!
i've just browsed around for a few minutes and can tell already that this banner is absolutely you. well done!

Bron said...

Just gorgeous and so cleverly put together.

Seaweed and Raine said...

Quite thrifty! Love the fabric in your skirt!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great banner and photo!