PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

New FAT Needle Rolls!


Here are my completed needle rolls which match my new knitting tote. The top one is my crochet hook roll and the bottom one is for my turbo knitting needles. The top folds down over the needles so they don't fall out when rolled up.

I decided to make myself a pair of leg warmers from the Last Minute Knitted Gifts book. They're currently on my needles and I have to say they are the easiest and coolest thing! They bring back memories of the 90's but the Cascade yarn and Kid Sita yarn I'm using (as recommended in the book) is gorgeous. I can't wait to wear them around the house. I don't have enough guts yet to wear them out with a skirt.

Speaking of skirts....I bought myself the new black Issac Mizrahi tulle skirt at Target. It makes me feel like the little ballerina I used to be. I wear mine with black boots. For $25 bucks it makes me so happy!

No comments: