PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Baby Maize

This is one of my favorite pictures. I love the car in the background. Really gives away how old I am. I started walking when I was 9 months--a dynamo in a diaper!

You can probably guess my age just because all of my baby photos are in black & white. Which is now a cool thing. This has to be one of the first car seats! Wow! Looks really safe now doesn't it. Wrong size for sure! I remember that couch!

I'm six months old in this picture. Look at the size of that noggin! Holy cow! Lots of room to store all of those crafty ideas.

My mom made this dress and all of our clothes until I was in the 7th grade and I demanded "store bought" clothes like everyone else. She used to darn our socks too! She's the one who taught me how to sew and was the ultimate thrifter because she'd tear apart my dad's old clothes and make new ones for my brothers! I must admit--I inherited my craftiness from her.

No comments: