PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Bloom Bottles!

I'm so excited about these! I found some vintage spice jars at St. V's then filled them with tiny pink silk flowers and dried cottage rose petals and lavender from my garden. My recycled silver bloom pendant hangs on a chain that is a bracelet. I only found three of these jars and they're already spoken for.

I just discovered some really cool jars with metal lids and I'm going to be offering them filled with lavender from my garden and an identical bloom pendant on a bracelet.

As soon as all the lavender is harvested and bottled up, they'll be in the boutique!

6 comments:

Junie Moon said...

You jar is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet, simple gift. I love this!

MaraMay said...

They're gorgeous!

LLA said...

Of course you're all excited - and you should be, this is absolutely wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

bloom, baby!!
love it
You inspire me!

Anonymous said...

Love these Maize!