PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Hoops! There it is.....

Everybody's doin it. I've been seeing them all over the blog world since Purl Bee posted it. When I found this material at the thrift store (even the hoops are thrifted), I thought it'd be perfect for this project. All I needed was some fabric markers and the coloring began! Here's a tip when using fabric markers, let each color dry as they will bleed into one another--yeah...I learn the hard way. I think I'm gonna do some more coloring as I'm not really happy with all of them yet.

A pillow made with this fabric would be great also. It kinda reminds me of a Peter Max ad from the 70's.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very cool idea! It reminds me of some fabric panels I saw at http://belladia.typepad.com/
(look at the August 2006 page)

I'm keeping all these ideas in the back of my head for decorating the nursery we are currently working on.

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Will you please do a DIY for your little felted flowers that you featured in your April 19, 2006 post? I MUST make some of those!!!! Thanks!!