PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sneak Peek! My New Baby Girl!!!


I'm head over heels in LOVE!

Here she is...my new little West Highland Terrier! It was hard to take pictures of her sitting on my lap. She's only 3 weeks old and is already paper trained! Can you believe it?! She was also giving me kisses. What a doll!


Humm....I think I'll crawl up under your shirt. It's seems nice and warm in there.

She looks like a miniature polar bear doesn't she?
I sat and held her for over two hours. She didn't have an accident and was content as ever. She fit in the palm of my hand and it took everything I had to let the breeder pry her from me so she could go to her mama and nurse. She's also eating kibble already. What a smart little girl! She's gonna end up with a PH.d--I JUST KNOW IT!

11 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh she is ADORABLE!!! I cannot wait to hear of your adventures with her!!

LLA said...

Oh - she's a BEAUTY!!!!

Welcome, Welcome Baby Girl!

(can't wait to hear her name!)

Anonymous said...

She is precious indeed--I'm so tickled for you. What joy she'll bring!

Becky said...

What a doll!

Stacy said...

.cutest.dog.ever!

Anonymous said...

OMG she is gorgeous!! What are you going to name her?

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh, how cute?! I just picked up 2 new 12 wk old kittens (they seem giant compared to that little lady though!)
She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

No wonder you're in love! She's a doll!!

Leslie said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!

Julie said...

Oh, I want one too!

Anonymous said...

I could EAT HER UP!!! She is the sweetest thing! Give her a thousand kissies for me!!!