PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Doodle Tags in September Issue of Parents Magazine



I'm so excited! My doodle tags made the September issue of Parents Magazine! It's a great article about how your children's drawings develop with their age.

Well, the studio and office are almost complete. The painting is nearly finished, just have a few touch ups. The plumber is here today finishing some bathroom and sink problems I have, but we should be up and running shortly. I'll have some pics soon.

I'm leaving to go back to Washington later this week because I need to pick up some more furniture for the shop. Parts of the studio are still in boxes, and I hope before I leave to have everything moved in!

1 comment:

Esther Sunday said...

That is so exciting!!! Wow, that should be good for biz....! Don't forget - pics plez! Love, Esther