PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A Life Less Ordinary



I took this little video a few days ago. It's rather boring, not much to see other than the bunk next to me, which is my crafty corner, me trying to do yoga in bib overalls and the little clock radio which serves as my entertainment.

I couldn't be happier living back in Montana away from the twisted thinking in Washington and fulfilling my life long dream of opening up my own store. I still need to commute back and forth, but it's really the best of both worlds. I don't feel that I'm lacking anything here.

I'm at peace and it feels GREAT!

I do have some pictures of the finished studio/store and am waiting for some signs to be finished and installed. I wanted to wait until it was all done, but I guess it'll be fun to show you how it's all progressing anyway. Stay tuned!

No comments: