PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Ahh Paris...Oui! Oui!

Crossing Channel
In order to get to Paris from London, they crossed the channel by ferry.  As I look at all the faces in this photo, I wonder what story each person has to tell.

Crossing Channel
That's my mom in the lower left hand corner.  She must have been ecstatic to be going to Paris.  Turns out, both of us were there around the same time but 36 years apart. 

I'm also crushin' on that woman's lace headscarf!  I think I'll make one.

White Cliffs of Dover
These are the White Cliffs of Dover.
Arriving Dieppe
They arrive in the port of Dieppe France.
Eiffel Tower Paris
For the life of me, I don't know why she didn't get a better shot of the Eiffel Tower!
And, I've been jealous of that red bag I keep seeing her tour mate carrying.  Me wanty.

Unesco Japanese Gardens Paris
Arch D'Triomphe Paris

Tomb of Unknown Soldier
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier which is beneath the Arc de Triomphe
Champ Elysees Paris
The Champs Elysees is just as crazy then as it was when I visited in 1995!

Napoleon's Tomb Paris

Gargoyles Notra Dame
Notre Dame Paris
Notre Dame
french garden
French Garden
Pantheon paris
Pantheon in Paris
Little Arc de Triomphe

River Seine, Paris
The River Seine

Mom At Versailles
Mom at Versailles

These pictures of Paris are giving me the itch to go back and I'm wondering why there aren't any photos of the Louvre or the little Statue of Liberty. 
Maybe she lost that roll. 

Next up... Monte Carlo.

No comments: