PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

What I Made This Week


This gurl discovered she could make Dulce de Leche (caramel sauce) from a can of sweetened condensed milk in my crock pot.  
For dessert, I take a spoonful, heat it in the microwave for about 15 seconds and then add greek yogurt and a few walnuts.  
Yum.


I whipped up some orzo pasta salad with a little bit of olive oil, feta cheese, asparagus and sun dried tomatoes.
Lunch couldn't be easier.


I shared my Doily Heart shirt DIY.

Started croshaying an ordinarily extraordinary blanket.
Still strugglin' with the connection thang.




Should have a few listed in my Etsy shop next week.

Added lavender and lemon verbena scent to it. 
Heavenly.

I'm finishin' up my Alabama Chanin Skirt this weekend.  
Finished the fourth panel last night and was able to stitch the front together.  
Will prolly have it all done while watchin' the Super Bowl tomorrow.  
Can't wait to wear it!


And I completed the week with a little lovely flower tea light DIY.

Hope ya'll have a crafty weekend!